The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
I haven’t done this in a while, so I was determined to do it today, even though there hasn’t been a lot happening in my life, which makes it rather awkward! Still, here goes:
- I’ve been horribly unwell, but my family are being wonderful about helping out. I’m so appreciative.
- I happened to be on Amazon recently and noticed that The Sisterhood had a number of really positive reviews. It’s so nice that a book which I put a lot into is being appreciated.
- We have a Christmas tree! It isn’t decorated yet, but its existence is making me happy.
- I’m in discussions about cover design for Love Plus One, which is really exciting and makes it all seem so much more real and soon!
- Talking of which, I’ve passed on One Plus One, the second book in the series (which is, slightly oddly, perhaps, a prequel), to my editor and I’m waiting to hear what she thinks. Fingers crossed!
- I’ve read some really interesting stories recently. It does make such a difference to being ill in bed if you have something decent (or indecent, but good 😉 ) to read.