The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
- I am looking forward to the release of my erotica antho All About The Boy on Monday, and have been celebrating by chatting with the most amazing and talented JL Merrow about kink and writing it (there’s a Rafflecopter giveaway, too, if you’re interested in trying to get your hands on a copy of it!).
- All About The Boy is coming out with Nine Star Press, and I’m so very very excited that they’ve just accepted my novel Love Plus One for publication at some point! Lots of editing to do first, of course (isn’t there always?!) but this novel was a total labour of love and I’m so happy that they like it.
- And talking of novels, have I mentioned the most amazing reviews that The Sisterhood has been getting? There’s this one at Good Reads, this one at Amazon and this one from Rainbow Book Reviews. So, I’m feeling really chuffed about that.
- Splendid Son’s summer holidays have started. No more fussing about school and uniform and ‘have you done your homework?’ for six weeks!
- And to get the holidays off to a good start, my sister and family are down at the moment, which means I get to spend some time with them, too, which is excellent.
- And I’m still writing the new story. It’s 15k now, so it seems to be going well 🙂