The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
- I’ve started a new story! It’s going quite slowly at the moment, but it’s taking up quite a bit of my mind, which is always a good sign. Please cross your fingers that it works out for me – I’m always happiest when I’m working on something.
- The Sisterhood is up on UK Amazon as a Kindle release, though it’s not going to be officially released until 25th Jule, it seems. I’m not quite sure why that is, but at least that means there’s movement towards getting a UK release for the book, which has got to be a good thing!
- I also proof-read my story Something You Really Want for Xcite books. It’s due out in their Gay Romance anthology in August, which is very exciting. I love the characters in that particular story.
- I helped out at Splendid Son’s school fete yesterday, which whilst it has left me needing copious quantities of painkillers today and being unable to get out of bed, has also given me a pleasing sense of virtue. Which is something, right?
- And talking of Splendid Son, he has a music exam today, but Lovely Partner has taken the day off and will take him, which given the ‘unable to get out of bed’ thing is a great relief! Please to be sending good thoughts his way (SS’s, not LP’s!).
- Later today, I’m hoping to buy some coach tickets to go and visit some wonderful friends in the summer. It is great to have things to look forward to, and I appear to be going on holiday for three entire weeks during August!