The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
A mixed bag this week. I’ve got to be honest and say I haven’t had the best of weeks, but I still managed to find some things, so you ought to be impressed 🙂
- I finished my article about female abolitionists around the Regency Period, and sent it off today. I’m quite pleased with the way this one worked out, actually.
- Ooh, and the business cards I designed last week have come through. I have Business Cards! Like a real authorly type!
- I am surrounded by really good friends and family, and I have had a chance to remember how lucky I am for this.
- After being unwell last weekend, Splendid Son is much much better and is taking part in a football tournament this afternoon (to which I’m about to go so that I can cheer him on – please let it not rain too hard!)
- I’m really enjoying Euro 2016 AND Wimbledon. Lots of sport all over the television – my sort of thing!
- Although our cooker broke this week, it turns out that it’s still under guarantee, which is excellent. Usually they wait until just after the warranty period has run out, and we could very much have done without that. So hurrah.