The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
Hmm, it has been a very quiet week this week, so I may have trouble thinking of anything particularly good which has happened.
- It is currently snowing. Not enough to make the world properly white, but it’s still quite pleasing.
- I have started writing in a safe space about stories I’ve enjoyed recently. This is difficult for me because I don’t like sharing my taste in things because I presume that everyone is going to tell me what awful taste I have and what a terrible person I am for liking [x] or [y]. So this is a cautious way of trying to get over that.
- I had a hair cut this week 🙂 I’ve wanted one literally for months but haven’t been able to get to the hairdresser (the one time I managed, the queue was too long for it to be feasible). So my mum came over and cut it for me! Yay.
- I got a little bit of writing done this week. Not vast quantities, but it’s nice to keep things going.
- Sports results went well this week. This is always cheering for me.
- Um um um…. it’s not that particularly awful things have happened this week, just I’ve spent most of it in bed and it doesn’t give much room for excitement, quite honestly. (Shut up, all ye with dirty minds. I’m not going to be telling you about that, either way.) Okay, I ordered something online and it arrived much earlier than I anticipated, which is highly convenient and may well save me money. Yay.