The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
- My sister, niece and nephew were down staying locally for a few days at the beginning of the week. It was extremely splendid to see them!
- I have got the first draft of my latest article for Jane Austen’s Regency World finished this week – it’s about men who live off other people’s money…
- Lovely Partner, who has been feeling unwell ever since we came back from Berlin at the beginning of the month, is finally feeling a bit better, which is good news.
- My (lesbian regency) novella, Loving My Lady, is due to be published by eXcessica next month, and the cover design has just been completed! It’s gorgeous – look! (I’m just checking the cover artist’s details and will link to her when possible.)
- I’ve finished the first draft of one of the novellas I’ve been writing over the last month or so. I’m having second thoughts about one of them – I’d envisaged a set of three – but it’s good to have one finished.
- Splendid Son and I went to see a friend of mine with two small boys. We had a great time, and he was ever so good with the little ones!