The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
Well. This has not been my best week ever. So it’s even more important than usual to focus on the positives.
1. I successfully(ish) managed to paint a small section of wall which had been a dreary concrete colour. It improves our kitchen immensely.
2. The election results, whilst not (at all) what I wanted, have given me a distinct idea of the sort of world I want to live in, and some ways of moving forward personally and with like-minded folk to try and move our country in that direction.
3. I’m also really appreciating the friends and family I have. They are most excellent people.
4. Child has been agitating to join a local football club, and I just heard this morning that he can start next Saturday, which will please him.
5. My cats are gorgeous and cuddly.
6. It is still mostly sunny and we are making the most of it, spending hours at the park.