The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
1. It has continued to be mostly dry and even sunny this week. Which means that Child is playing happily outside, and my solar panels are making a happy-sounding humming.
2. I wrote another piece for the Huff Post, this time a political satire on Ukip.
3. Met up with an excellent friend whom I hadn’t seen for ages on Wednesday. We have to make sure it isn’t that long again!
4. Two more medical appointments successfully navigated, and I have a new medication which is supposed to help my pain levels become lower, so it will be lovely if it does.
5. Child and I read together again this week. We were doing it regularly, and then we got out of the habit. We’ll have to make an effort to get back IN to the habit, because it’s fun. (We do voices and everything!)
6. I keep thinking it’s September because I was in Cornwall a couple of weeks back, and usually that happens in August. Then I remember I have the summer ahead of me still, and it’s very pleasing!