The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
- I got my copies of Love Plus One this week, which is really exciting! Books in print. (It is also officially available as a paperback on the UK Amazon site as well as on the US one.)
- I also received a copy of the book I edited, Capri in July, this week.It is utterly beautiful, and the author, Barry Pugh, is an amazing photographer.
- Splendid Son was singing in the O2 arena this week as part of the Young Voices choir. I couldn’t go (for boring health reasons), but Lovely Partner and my mother went, and apparently it was amazing. I’m very proud of him.
- I’ve done both some writing and some beta-reading this week, which has been good. Nothing wildly productive, but it’s good to keep my hand in.
- I had a bit of a bad day, mentally, earlier in the week, but chatting to a couple of good friends on the phone really helped. I’m lucky to have such great people around me.
- I am really enjoying my new sofabed, which means that I can lie down and basically be ‘in bed’ downstairs, thus spending more time with the family. Hurrah for practical solutions.