The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
- My sister and nephew have been down for most of the past week, which has been splendid!
2. I am trying to re-learn about twitter, and will be trying to tweet from both my @penelopefriday account and my newly set up @friday_yarns account, on writing (the former), knitting (the latter) and random topics (either or both)!
3. I’ve got a fair bit of The Sisterhood edited. It’s almost certainly going to hit 90k before I’m happy with it (I added 2000 words today, sort of accidentally), and when I’ve done this first round of edits, there will be another round to do (so I’d better hurry up, eh?) but it’s improving all the time, I think.
4. My Zula-cat, who has been quite skittish lately, has been a little bit more friendly over the past few days. (Of course, I write that at a moment where she appears to have vanished, but oh well.) Possibly it took her this long to forgive me for going away in late August, but it’s nice to have her back being purry and friendly.
5. My sister brought down some of the clothes that in her slimness she has grown out of. Which means new clothes for me!!! Very pleasing, though I wouldn’t mind being slimmer myself, either!
6. Ooh, I completed a Sekrit Project a couple of days ago. It’s a present for someone, so I can’t say any more, but I’m really pleased at how it turned out.