The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
- I filed my tax return this week, which is a joy and a relief to have over and out of the way. I feel quite accomplished.
- I also spent a lovely time with a most excellent friend and her two small boys and new cat. Both cat and boys are very friendly, and it was splendid.
- I started knitting a scarf again this week. It’s a while since I’ve knitted anything – I’ve somehow been out of the mood – so it feels good to get started again.
- The sun has been shining this week, which is lovely. I like sunny weather.
- I got some nice compliments on something I wrote, which is always welcome.