The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
1. Though Child was ill just before Christmas and is now coughing and wheezing like a good ‘un, he was pretty well on Christmas Day, which is very excellent.
2. We saw all of the local family on Christmas Day, and everyone seemed in reasonably good form.
3. People seemed to like their presents, and I got some absolutely amazing ones.
4. On Christmas Eve (which I might possibly have mentioned before), we celebrated a couple of anniversaries – ten years since I found out I was pregnant with Child, and nineteen years since I first kissed Partner. Yay.
5. An unwell friend of mine had an operation which has improved their health immediately (better but not well, I should say, but better is always a good start).
6. I didn’t eat too tooooo much over Christmas, so avoided that “oh gods why did I have another helping of X?” feeling.