The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
1. I have now finished my Christmas shopping/making, which is highly satisfactory. (Need to help Child to finish some of his, but I’m sure we can manage that.)
2. My Jane Austen article is nearly finished, at least the first draft.
3. Lovely phone conversation with my sister last night!
4. I have now completed two weeks of blogging and actually posting stuff. There will be a hiatus next week for reasons you can probably guess, but hopefully I should get back to it around New Year 🙂
5. All the football teams I support had reasonable results last week. I am mostly a Manchester United fan (and no, I’m not interested in your views on that), but I also keep an eye on local team Gillingham, Charlton Athletic (which has fantastic youth policies – they gave free tickets to school kids a while back, and Child went on a football holiday scheme a few years ago), and Hamilton Academicals (they’re my partner’s team to support). It’s unusual for none of them to lose.
6. There is nice food in the house! That is always cheering.