The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
1. I’m back from (a glorious) holiday, feeling tired but happy (and ready to start blogging again 🙂 )
2. I’ve discovered that one of my rugs has sold at Upstairs Downstairs. This is very encouraging: I love making rugs, but can’t have them out at home because one of my cats eats them (really really eats them). (If anyone wants to commission me to make one, please do! I can work to any colour scheme.)
3. Child is happy to be back at school with his friends (though he had an excellent holiday too), and it’s now light and warm enough to play outside after school.
4. I’ve had some long, lovely chats with a very good friend this week.
5. I set myself a goal of writing 200 words at least five times a week, and have kept it.
6. I have been Out In The Evening twice this week. It looks suspiciously like having a social life. On Tuesday I went to a choir rehearsal, and I’m hoping they’ll let me join. Then last night I went out with some local friends in the village I live in. This is exceedingly unlike me, but it has been very lovely!