The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
1. I’m blogging with the Huffington Post! Me! It feels terribly exciting, and I keep thinking of things I could blog about 🙂
2. I’m not sure whether it’s something to feel ‘satisfied’ about, but I got a diagnosis of fibromyalgia yesterday, which probably helps explain some of my pain issues. I don’t think it’ll do a lot more than just pin a name to it (like pin a tail to the donkey, with me as the donkey!) but at least I feel that I’m trying.
3. Went shopping with my mother yesterday, and had a free ‘look after your skin’ consultation at the Body Shop. It was nice, especially because after they’d done it, they didn’t hang around trying to sell you things in a guilt-inducing style. Which meant that we did in fact buy some things (my Mum treated me to some skin products, which I’m not sure is the way round Mother’s Day is supposed to be, but it was very nice).
4. I set up a ‘symptom tracker’ thing online this week, which hopefully will give me some sort of idea as to what things are making me feel worse and better. It probably won’t do a lot to help, but it makes me feel as if I have more control over things.
5. Listening to my Partner play the guitar is splendid!
6. I’m still loving the longer days and actually seeing the sun. Plus, as we’ve got solar panels and my dalek-mobility-scooter runs off the electric, I can truthfully say that my current transport is a solar-powered dalek 🙂