The SSS celebrates six things that have gone well, or at least okay, in the past week. It is the creation of Terry Egan, who is all things wonderful.
1. My boys come home today! I’ve missed them – though I’ll probably miss the quiet once they’re back 😉
2. I had a lovely birthday on Tuesday (with lots of good wishes – thank you to everyone who sent them!). Eating, drinking and being merry definitely sum it up!
3. Although I haven’t done as much writing as I’d like this week, I have at least written a little bit more of the new novel (The Sisterhood) – which is another f/f Regency story, by the way.
4. I completed my tax return! So nice to have that off my mind.
5. Had a lovely time earlier this week playing Mah Jong with my Mum. (This is not the computer game, which is disappointingly NOT Mah Jong, in my opinion, but the real thing with tiles.) She beat me by a country mile 🙂
6. My father has lent me a book called The Elements of Eloquence. Judging by the snorts of laughter coming from him when he was reading it, I’m going to enjoy it!